New Hampshire—Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatologist with a Physician-Led Dermatology Group in Southeast New Hampshire
**Less than an hour from Boston
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a reputable physician-led dermatology practice near Concord, New Hampshire. Look no further for an opportunity to work alongside a collegial team of expert skincare providers that affords you an incredible work-life balance in a beautiful part of the country brimming with nightlife and recreational possibilities!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 3-4 days per week from a single location - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of Medical Dermatology and excisions
- Cosmetics available if desired - not a huge demand, so provider would need to help build the patient base
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - high demand!
- Highly competitive compensation plan - first-year guaranteed base salary that switches to a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, life, disability and pet insurance, 401k with match and more!
- Receive dedicated assistance from well-trained medical assistance
- Professional management team, centralized scheduling and prior authorizations in place
- Professional development training and mentoring programs provided
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers at start
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- EMA in place
This practice is located in a lively community in southeast New Hampshire, ideal for both families and young professionals. Brimming with delicious restaurants, art galleries, boutique shops, cultural amenities and various entertainment opportunities, there's something for all ages to enjoy here!
Plus, there are endless opportunities for outdoor recreation nearby, from beaches to mountains, hiking trails, organized sports and so much more! You'll also be less than an hour from Boston for big-city experiences. And travel is easy with two excellent options for destination flights nearby!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Terry Ferguson via telephone at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today!
At myDermRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!