New York—Premier Private Dermatology Practice on Long Island Adding a Dermatologist - Full or Part-Time Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private dermatology practice in a highly desirable community on Long Island, New York. This family-oriented group is growing quickly and needs to add a friendly, personable physician to their highly collegial team—as soon as possible!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including residents!
- Immediate need - priority given to board-certified physicians
- Full or part-time opportunity - at least two days per week
- Provide a mix of General/Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Busy private practice with established volume
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base plus percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health, dental, vision, 401k, malpractice, CME, FMLA and more!
- Partnership track available
- Exceptional support staff in place
- Beautiful, modern office and fully equipped exam rooms
- Position available due to practice growth
Centrally located on Long Island, this suburban community offers small-town charm, top-ranking schools and pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods—all perfect for families. Enjoy vintage vineyards and wineries, delicious dining options, lovely parks and more!
Beautiful nearby beaches make for memorable day trips. Plus, you'll have easy access to all major airports, including Islip-Mac Arthur, JFK, and La Guardia.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!