North Carolina—Dermatologist Needed for Exciting Opportunity in Sanford with a Patient-Centered Private Practice
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly reputable private dermatology practice located in central North Carolina, an easy and quick commute from the city. With this opportunity, a friendly, personable physician will be made to feel right at home with this group's down-to-earth, collaborative clinic culture and strong patient-centered focus!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week from a single location
- Provide General and Medical Dermatology plus Cosmetics, if desired
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Highly skilled, well-trained staff in place, including several physicians, advanced practice providers, medical assistants and administrative professionals
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, 401k / profit sharing retirement plan and more!
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
This practice is located in a fantastic suburban community in central North Carolina. A quiet, relaxed atmosphere ideal for families and full of small-town charm, you'll have easy access to quality schools, indoor and outdoor entertainment and activities, and you'll be less than an hour from Raleigh. Enjoy all the peacefulness of small-town living while being within easy commutes from the East Coast, the mountains and several great cities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!