North Carolina—Private Practice Opportunity for a Dermatologist in Chapel Hill
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private practice focused on delivering high-quality patient care in a highly desirable suburb of Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a phenomenal team and opportunity boasting exceptional growth potential!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week from a single location
- Provide a mix of Medical and General Dermatology, plus Cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day - busy office!
- Well-established private practice heavily focused on providing compassionate patient care
- Collegial clinic culture shared among a small team of skincare professionals
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes a 401k plan
- Modern, state-of-the-art office with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
This practice is located in a highly desirable suburb in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. You'll find excellent schools in safe, pleasant neighborhoods here, plus plenty to do indoors and out! The area offers the perfect mix of convenience and small-town charm. You can also be at the mountains or the beach in only a half day's drive from here!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!