Texas—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice in Austin - Partnership Opportunity!
**Pay no state income taxes in Texas.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a private dermatology practice with a fantastic family-like clinic culture in a desirable suburb of Austin, Texas. With this opportunity, you'll enjoy a ready-made patient base, excellent work-life balance with a lucrative compensation and so much more!
This group puts tremendous effort into creating a collegial clinic atmosphere. Plus, with this opportunity, you'll be the sole provider at this location and yet receive excellent support to successfully grow your career as a leading dermatologist.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity, practicing four days per week from a single location
- Warm, welcoming and well-established private practice
- Provide a mix of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day
- Established patient base - expect to be busy from day one!
- Exceptional support staff in place to ensure you can focus on patient care - includes dedicated medical assistants who will scribe and set up for you
- Highly lucrative compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package
- Partnership opportunity available
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
This practice is located in a desirable suburb of Austin with plenty of modern conveniences like shopping, dining and more. Excellent schools and a charming small-town atmosphere are perfect for raising a family. Golf or spend the day relaxing at nearby spa resorts. Plus, you'll be less than 30 minutes from downtown Austin—home to so many activities and attractions for all ages.
Pay no state income taxes living and working in Texas. And with Austin-Bergstrom International Airport nearby, you can easily make your vacation dreams a reality!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!