Washington—Dermatologist Needed North of Seattle - Excellent Work-Life Balance in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
**Pay no state income tax in Washington!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving dermatology practice north of Seattle, Washington. With a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a strong focus on collaboration, this is the perfect practice for a talented team player to establish themselves as a skincare expert in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
This practice is located in a beautiful community with tons of small-town charm and ample nearby opportunities for outdoor exploration, from hiking and biking to fishing, boating, kayaking and more!
Seattle is tucked away in the upper northwest corner of Washington State, near Olympia National Park and roughly four hours from the Pacific Ocean. Stunning landscapes and a full range of outdoor recreational activities make the Pacific Northwest a haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Mount Rainier National Park sits 90 miles south. Hike, kayak, ski, go golfing, or try out a ziplining adventure!
Quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food and unique festivals provide plenty to do in your spare time. And Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located just 15 minutes south of the downtown district, making air travel a breeze!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week from a single location
- Provide a mix of general medical dermatology and cosmetic (if desired)
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day - loyal patient base!
- Well-established practice with an excellent clinic culture
- Receive an excellent work-life balance and career goal support
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary at the start (switches to a production-based model)
- Complete benefits package includes medical coverage, 401k, PTO and more!
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- EMA in place
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!