Colorado—Board-Certified Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice in Denver - Partnership Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice in a lively suburb of Denver, Colorado. With multiple providers nearing retirement and tremendous practice growth, this is a prime opportunity for a skilled physician to quickly become a well-established provider in one of Colorado's beloved cities!
- Open to MDs and DOs - experienced board-certified physician preferred
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of general, medical and surgical dermatology plus cosmetics
- Current providers see 25-30 patients per day
- Collaborative clinic culture working alongside a small team of experts
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership track available!
- Modern, brand new facility fully equipped with the latest technology
- Position open due to practice growth and expansion
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
From professional sports teams, delicious eateries and enriching museums to family-fun venues, boutique shopping, theater performances, outdoor recreation and more, you're sure to find something for everyone to love about the Mile High City!
A few location marks to consider...
- Denver is one of the nation's fastest-growing cities.
- Denver consistently ranks high among young professionals.
- Colorado is home to more than 25 ski resorts with longer seasons than any other state!
- Colorado ranks in the top ten states for quality medical care by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
No matter where you live in the greater metropolitan area, you'll have easy access to the mountains and stunning panoramic views greeting you daily. Plus, some top weekend getaways are never more than a couple of hours away. And for more extensive travel plans, you'll have Denver International Airport ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!