Texas—Dermatologist Needed at Reputable Private Practice in Highly Desirable West Houston Suburb!
**Pay no state income taxes in Texas!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatology Physician to join a highly respected private practice near Houston, Texas. With this incredible opportunity, you can take advantage of this team's excellent reputation and high patient demand to be busy from day one and quickly establish yourself as a skincare expert in one of Houston's most sought-after suburbs!
- Open to MDs only - including residents!
- Immediate need - preferably start this year
- Full-time opportunity offering a four-day work week promoting an excellent work-life balance - flexible schedule!
- Practice from a single location in a desirable community less than 25 minutes from downtown Houston
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day for general dermatology
- Take over an established patient base and quickly build up your own volume with this group's high patient demand
- Join a robust team of skilled providers offering adult and pediatric dermatology, Mohs surgery, advanced cosmetic procedures and clinical research
- Competitive guaranteed first-year base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, 401k, PTO and more!
- Be supported by two dedicated medical assistants and a scribe
- Enjoy practicing in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped office
- Position does not require supervision of advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
This practice is located less than 25 minutes from downtown Houston in an area known for having top-ranking schools, excellent housing options, a low cost of living and tons of family-friendly amenities. Public parks, restaurants, libraries, shopping centers and more are easy to access. And residents boast about how clean and safe neighborhoods are here. Enjoy being near the Gulf Coast and having endless family fun, entertainment and recreation opportunities in and around Houston. And George Bush Intercontinental Airport is nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160
today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!