Texas—Dermatologist Needed at Growing Private Practice in San Antonio - Full or Part-Time Option!
**No state income tax in Texas.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a patient-centered private practice in San Antonio, Texas. If you're looking for an opportunity to practice alongside skilled dermatology providers who genuinely care about their patients and love their work, this position is for you. Plus, you'll benefit from the ample growth potential with this well-established practice in the beautiful and lively city of San Antonio!
- Open MDs and DOs - including residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity to work 3-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Group is open to a candidate seeking employee or 1099 status
- Provide a mix of general medical dermatology and cosmetics
- Can expect an established patient base of 20-35+ patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base plus a generous percentage of collections
- Benefits negotiable (depending on candidate's desired employment status)
- Collegial clinic culture with skilled, caring practitioners focused on providing the highest quality patient care
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Modern office with multiple fully equipped, convenient locations
- Position available due to practice growth
- EMA in place
San Antonio is a vibrant, modern city steeped in rich history with exciting entertainment, expertly preserved historic sites, excellent schools, easy commutes, affordable housing and more.
Family attractions and nightlife abound in San Antonio, too! From the San Antonio Zoo and SeaWorld exhibits to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nature parks, unique dining options and shopping experiences, spas and more, you'll find everything you need to live, work, and play comfortably in San Antonio.
Plus, you'll pay no state income tax living and working in Texas. And the San Antonio International Airport is nearby, offering more than 50 non-stop flights for easy air travel!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!