New Hampshire—Amazing Opportunity for a Dermatologist in Beautiful Lakeside Small Town!
**Pay no state income or sales tax in New Hampshire!
myDermRecruiter is representing an established physician-led practice seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to add to their growing team. Join a small, collaborative team of skilled skincare providers at this location. Whether you're a physician just starting in the field and looking for guidance as you begin your career or an experienced provider seeking autonomy, this opportunity would be an excellent fit for you!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including residents!
- Practice four days per week from a single location
- Provide general/medical dermatology and excisions
- Group is also open to a candidate wanting to practice cosmetic dermatology, but the candidate will need to help build as there is not a huge demand for cosmetics in the area
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - see patients at your comfort level!
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed first-year base salary
- Complete benefits plan includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k with match and more!
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers - will receive an incentive for doing so!
- Receive dedicated support from 2-3 experienced medical assistants
- Office staff handles centralized scheduling, prior authorizations and more so you can focus solely on patient care
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- EMA in place
This small lakeside community in eastern New Hampshire is a peaceful and inviting place to call home. Residents enjoy the area's small-town charm, yet you won't miss many big-city offerings like delicious restaurants, convenient shopping and more. If you're looking for a place with easy access to various outdoor activities like golfing, camping, hiking, ski resorts, state parks, mountains and lakes, this community is perfect for you. You'll also be near several major cities, an hour from the nearest international airport and only an hour to 90 minutes from top destinations along the Atlantic Coast.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.
There's never a fee for career seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!