California - Excellent Opportunity for Mohs Surgeon in the Sacramento Area!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a growing practice in Sacramento, California. This practice is thriving and in dire need of a skilled, hard-working candidate to join their efforts to provide high-quality dermatologic care.
- Open to MDs and DOs - Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Established patient base and outstanding referral network
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Utilizes advanced practice technology and state-of-the-art equipment to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
- High earning potential with a guaranteed base salary plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
Sacramento is an excellent community for families with high-ranking schools and plenty of activities and entertainment venues. Enjoy hiking trails, fishing, camping, cross country and downhill skiing, horseback riding and boating, all from your humble home base less than 30 minutes from Sacramento!
You'll be just two hours from San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, with slightly more than 90 minutes to the beautiful Napa Valley area. Plus, Sacramento International Airport has an ever-growing list of non-stop destination flights for all of your air travel needs!
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com.