Texas—Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a Private Practice in South Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established physician-owned and led group in south Texas.
If you're looking to settle into a relaxed, small-town setting with tons of charm and work alongside experienced skincare professionals in a welcoming, laid-back environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants (minimum of one year experience in Dermatology)
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, work 3-5 days per week from two office locations within 30 minutes of each other
- Practice a mix of Medical Dermatology with some Cosmetics
- Salaried position!
- Attractive benefits package includes health coverage, PTO, 401k, and more!
- Relaxed environment and strong collegial clinic culture
- Excellent administrative and support staff in place
With this opportunity, you'll be near the Gulf Coast and receive beautiful year-round weather to get out and enjoy all of your favorite recreational activities! This practice is located in a lovely community with tons of small-town charm and a laid-back, relaxed atmosphere.
Benefit from a low cost of living and pay no state income tax in Texas! Plus, you'll be less than 90 minutes from Houston, where you'll find George Bush Intercontinental Airport and a whole host of other city amenities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 today. Or email your CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!