Ohio—Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed at Private Practice in Cleveland
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with one or more years of Dermatology experience to join a thriving group in Cleveland, Ohio, that takes great pride in its providers.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4.5-5 days per week
- Must have one or more years of direct Dermatology experience
- Position available due to high patient volume and practice growth
- Competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package, including Medical, CME, PTO, Malpractice, Profit Sharing (after one year)
- Team-oriented, family-like clinic environment
- Highly regarded collegial team with ample experience serving the greater Cleveland area
- Focused on quality over quantity when it comes to patient care
- Superior support staff ensures efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Excellent professional development opportunities for physicians
- Modern facilities featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Marketing programs in place to support growth
Located on the south side of Lake Erie, Cleveland is one of Ohio's largest cities featuring a low cost of living, exceptional entertainment options, and plenty of outdoor recreation.
Residents boast about easy, stress-free commutes and the lively outdoor events that take place in the spring, summer and fall. A few area attractions you won't want to miss include:
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Progressive Field - home of the Cleveland Indians
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- First Energy Stadium - home of the Cleveland Browns
- Edgewater Park - 9000 feet of shoreline with beaches for swimming, boat ramps, grills, and picnic areas
There's definitely something for everyone in Cleveland, from family fun to luxury spas and casinos! Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also nearby, making getaways simple.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 today. Or email your CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!