South Carolina—Dermatology-Experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Needed in Fort Mill
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a dermatology-experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a premier patient-centered practice in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Enjoy working alongside a small team of esteemed skincare providers in a highly collaborative atmosphere.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with prior dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- Work from a single location
- Provide a mix of General and Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Expect to see 35-45 patients per day - no ramp-up time needed!
- Collegial clinic culture in a small, family-like environment
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guranteed base plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health coverage, PTO, CME,401k with match and more!
- Professional development opportunities available
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
Located in upstate South Carolina, Fort Mill offers an unparalleled climate for business and exceptional quality of life! This is an ideal spot for raising a family with top-ranking schools, excellent neighborhoods, a low cost of living and tons of outdoor recreation. Enjoy the convenience of having boutique shops and delicious restaurants nearby. Plus, Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 15 minutes away!
Ready to talk?
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103
today. Or email your CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!