California—Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed at Private Practice Near Eureka
is actively seeking a Physician Assistant
or Nurse Practitioner
with prior dermatology experience to join a well-established private practice near Eureka, California. Grow your career with a stellar group of skincare providers offering a strongly supportive, collaborative clinic culture and gorgeous, fully equipped office space in northern California along the Pacific Coast!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Minimum of two years of direct dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- Provide medical dermatology and cosmetics
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day - high demand!
- Single location opportunity - stunning, newly remodeled office space!
- Competitive compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, CME and more!
- Position available due to patient demand
Eureka, California, is filled with friendly people and tons of small-town charm! You'll have an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities here in Northern California near Redwoods National Park and the Pacific Coast, with pleasant weather to enjoy much of the year. Locally-owned restaurants and small mom-and-pop stores can be found on every corner, too. And nearby California Redwood Coast-Humbolt County Airport provides non-stop flights to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Phoenix, and more!
Email Katie@myDermRecruiter.com to set up a call today to learn more! Or call her now at (636) 239-1787 Ext. 106