New York—Dermatology-Experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Needed at Premier Practice on Staten Island
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a dermatology-experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a busy practice on Staten Island in New York City. This is a fast-growing dermatology group with a phenomenal reputation for excellent patient care offering an incredible compensation package!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - minimum of 1-2 years of direct dermatology NP/PA experience required
- Full or part-time opportunity working 3-4 days per week - your choice!
- Single location opportunity
- Provide a mix of general dermatology and cosmetics, if interested
- Current providers see 25-30+ patients per day - high volume!
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package (for full-time candidates) includes malpractice, CME, 401K, health coverage and more!
- Well-established, highly collaborative practice setting with skilled, highly trained providers
- Position available due to practice growth
Staten Island offers something for everyone and is a great place to raise a family! There are tons of opportunities for entertainment and recreation, delicious restaurants, iconic attractions and great schools directly on the island. Plus, you'll be close to Manhattan, Long Island and everything New York City has to offer!
Newark International Airport is under 30 minutes away and JFK and La Guardia are under an hour's drive away for all of your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Katie McDonough at
(636) 239-1787 Ext. 106 today. Or email your CV to Katie@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!