California—Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed at Private Practice in the San Francisco Bay Area
**Ideal candidate is local to the San Francisco Bay area.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with dermatology experience for an exciting opportunity in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area. Join a well-established private practice with a couple locations in the area. This group is well-known for its family-like culture and high-quality patient care. With this position, you'll receive a high-earning compensation package right from the start and exceptional growth opportunities!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Two or more years of dermatology PA/NP experience required
- Option to practice at one of two locations - your choice!
- Full-time opportunity practicing four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Primarily provide general dermatology and light cosmetics, if desired
- Well-established private practice - expect to see 25-30 patients per day
- Strong collegial clinic culture - this small team of skilled providers is friendly and works very well together
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Full benefits package
- State-of-the-art facilities and seasoned support staff in place
- Position available due to practice growth
- Group utilizes EMR system
With this opportunity, you'll have the option to practice at one of two locations in the stunning San Francisco Bay area. Both offer unique characteristics ideal for families and young professionals, including safe, pleasant neighborhoods, good schools, delicious eateries, nightlife entertainment, charming shopping districts and easy commutes to San Francisco, Sacramento and Napa Valley.
Enjoy the gorgeous year-round weather with tons of exciting options in and around these communities for outdoor exploration and recreation. And you'll be around an hour to 75 minutes from the nearest international airport for easy air travel!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Katie McDonough at
(636) 239-1787 Ext. 106 today. Or email your CV to Katie@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!