New Jersey—Incredible Opportunity near Hoboken for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with prior dermatology experience to join a highly successful practice in Hoboken, New Jersey. Collegial team culture fostered by a reputable team of providers
- Open to Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with 1-2 years of direct dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - established base!
- Position available due to patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary and a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, CME and more!
- Well-established practice with an ever-growing patient demand
- Modern office features fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Incredible support staff in place to maintain a seamless workflow
Hoboken is a vibrant community in New Jersey along the Hudson River with a diverse population and plenty of things to do. There's a variety of restaurants and cafes to enjoy, as well as parks and other outdoor spaces. The city is also home to a number of cultural institutions and residents boast about the convenience and walkability of the community. You'll be just 30 minutes from New York City and less than 45 minutes from Newark International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 today. Or email your CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!