New Jersey—Incredible Opportunity near Northfield for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with dermatology experience to join a highly successful practice near Freehold, New Jersey. This well-established practice with an ever-growing patient demand is eager to welcome a skilled new provider to their busy team.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with 1-2 years of direct dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of general/medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - established base!
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary and a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, 401k, CME, and more!
- Modern office features fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Incredible support staff in place to maintain a seamless workflow
- Collegial team culture fostered by a reputable team of providers
Northfield is a small town in southern New Jersey, well-known for its historic downtown district featuring mom-and-pop shops and locally-owned restaurants. This is a fantastic area for families with excellent schools, a low crime rate and plentiful housing options. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the area's beautiful parks and recreation opportunities, including trails and bike paths. Northfield is right around an hour from Philadelphia, and you'll be less than 30 minutes from Atlantic City (home to an international airport) and beautiful beaches.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 today. Or email your CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!