Pennsylvania—Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed in Desirable Small Town near Philadelphia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a dermatology-experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a premier dermatology group at their office near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into an established, financially-viable practice with a small, collegial team in a desirable community.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with one or more years of dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity practicing four days per week
- Busy practice - current providers see 35-45 patients per day
- Work alongside a small, skilled team in a modern, fully equipped office
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience and schedule)
- Complete benefits plan includes medical, dental, 401K, CME and more!
- Position available due to patient demand
If you're looking for a place to call home in Pennsylvania, be sure to check out this opportunity. Excellent schools, safe, friendly neighborhoods and a low cost of living, all less than an hour from Philadelphia, is hard to beat! This charming borough offers residents a tight-knit community with plenty of things to do and see. You'll have convenient shopping, dining, outdoor recreation and entertainment options at your fingertips with even more in Philadelphia's diverse suburbs and downtown district. And Philadelphia International Airport will be less than 50 minutes away.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, send your confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com or contact her directly at 636-239-1787 ext. 103.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential. And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!