Alabama—Mohs Surgeon Needed at Private Practice near Huntsville - Prime Location!
**Alabama boasts affordable housing, a low cost of living, and tons of indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatology Physician to step into a new position due to patient demand with a busy private practice in northern Alabama—a physician-friendly state.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - Fellowship training not required
- Full-time opportunity working 4.5 days per week from a single location
- See roughly 7-10 Mohs cases per day - position expected to reach full-time Mohs status quickly
- Receive comprehensive support from 2-2.5 well-trained Medical Assistants
- Work from three fully equipped and spacious exam rooms
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
- A highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term disability, 401k, PTO, and CME
- Highly regarded private practice led by a distinguished physician
- Providing Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology to all ages
- Values-based and relationship-driven practice with compassion and patient satisfaction at the center of all they do
- Work alongside a robust team of reputable providers consisting of a fellow Mohs Surgeon, General Dermatologists, and well-trained Advanced Practice Providers
- A beautiful, modern office creates a warm, welcoming environment for patients and providers
- Superior support staff in place to ensure positive patient experiences and an efficient workflow for providers
- EMA in place
Huntsville is the third-largest city in Alabama and is known as the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) capital of the US. Home to the US Space and Rocket Center and Redstone Arsenal (a US Army military base), Huntsville is a science and systems lovers' paradise!
Located in north-central Alabama, Huntsville is less than 90 minutes north of Birmingham and a little over two hours south of Nashville, Tennessee. The Tennessee River flows just south of the city. And beautiful state parks and wildlife preserves are numerous to the south and east of Huntsville—offering hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, swimming, and more!
Schools in the area are highly regarded. And a low cost of living and affordable housing in pleasant, family-friendly neighborhoods make this an excellent community for families.
Plus, in just five and a half hours, you can be in Gulf Shores, Alabama, soaking up the sun along the state's 32 miles of gorgeous shoreline. And if you enjoy traveling, Huntsville International Airport offers flights through six major airlines.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!