Iowa—Premier Dermatology Practice in Des Moines Adding a Mohs Surgeon - Lucrative Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving practice in Des Moines, Iowa, to replace a retiring physician. Work with a small team of skilled skincare providers in a patient-centered practice with excellent supports in place, ensuring long-term growth and success.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Step into a position offering 1000 Mohs cases annually - take over an existing patient base!
- Modern office with bright, spacious exam and procedure rooms
- Small, collegial clinic atmosphere
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- Highly lucrative compensation plan
- Complete benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, PTO and more!
- Relocation assistance available
Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the Midwest, home to iconic festivals and events, farm-to-table cuisine, and hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails to explore.
Iowa as a whole has a dramatically low cost of living compared to other states, and it continually ranks near the top of the News and World Reports "most affordable states to live in" list. You'll also enjoy having Des Moines International Airport nearby for all of your business and leisure travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!