Oklahoma—Mohs Surgeon Needed at Premier Practice in North-Central Oklahoma - Partnership Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowshipped-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a fantastic group of collegial skincare providers in a desirable city in Oklahoma. If you are a driven candidate looking to become a well-established Mohs Surgeon and grow your practice quickly, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Open to MDs and DOs - Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon preferred
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Start out providing 50% Mohs and 50% General Dermatology, with the goal of growing this position to 100% Mohs
- Current providers see 8-10 Mohs patients per day and 35-40 General Dermatology patients per day
- Position available due to area growth and patient demand - high volume!
- Excellent support staff in place ensuring efficiency
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes PTO, malpractice coverage, 401k and more!
- Partnership opportunity available
This practice is located in a fast-growing city in Oklahoma within easy drives from both Oklahoma City and Tulsa. With excellent schools and a family-friendly atmosphere, this community is a great place to put down roots.
You can find a wide variety of restaurants, stores, parks and other ways to spend your time here. Neighborhoods are peaceful and friendly neighbors welcome newcomers with open arms. You'll also have plenty of air travel options with a nearby regional airport and international airports in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman, a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, at (636) 239-1787 ext. 160 or via email at Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!