Oregon—Mohs Surgeon Needed at Private Practice in Southwest Oregon - 100% Mohs Position!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving private practice in a lovely small town in Southwest Oregon. This is a uniquely flexible and lucrative opportunity. Receive a warm welcome from a skilled team of providers excited to add a new provider to their growing practice!
- Open to MDs and DOs - Fellowship-Trained preferred, but not required
- Start out providing Mohs Surgery three days per month - expected to grow quickly as Mohs cases increase
- Possibility of working two additional days per month at a second location
- Expect a minimum of 20 Mohs cases per day (Mohs layers)
- Expect 3-5 melanoma excisions per day (with extender doing closures)
- Receive exceptional support from well-trained Mohs Medical Assistants
- Excellent clinic culture - family-like, team-oriented atmosphere
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- EMA in place
- Group is open to W-2 or 1099 candidates
- Highly lucrative compensation package
This practice is located in a small town in southwest Oregon. With tons of charm and a relaxed atmosphere, this is the perfect place to settle in and raise a family. If you enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating or swimming, this is the ideal place for you in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Travel lovers will delight in knowing that the nearest airport is just an hour and 45 minutes away, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!