North Carolina—Private Practice on the Coast Seeking a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist - Amazing Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist to join a reputable private practice in a small town along North Carolina's Atlantic Coast. This is an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential where you'll receive ample flexibility to achieve the work-life balance you desire!
- Open to MDs and DOs - Fellowship-Trained preferred, but not required
- Full-time opportunity working 3-5 days per week from a single location
- Practice Mohs 1-2 days per week to start - expected to grow quickly!
- Practice a mix of General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology the other 2-3 days per week
- Expect to see 4-8 Mohs cases per day and 20+ patients per day for General Dermatology
- Need for Cosmetic Dermatology is growing rapidly here
- Relaxed, easy-going atmosphere working alongside a small team of skincare providers
- Beautiful, modern office fully equipped with the latest technology
- Competitive compensation plan
- Partnership opportunity avaialble
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
This practice is located in a small town community right along the coast in North Carolina. You'll have easy access to beautiful beaches, delicious, locally-owned restaurants and options for entertainment and recreation. Plus, excellent schools and a family-friendly atmosphere make this a wonderful place to put down roots.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View more than 600 dermatology jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!