Illinois—Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon Needed in Desirable Chicago Suburb - Sign-On Bonus!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a fast-growing private practice located in a fantastic suburb of Chicago, Illinois. With this well-established group, you'll be made to feel right at home in no time, working alongside a collegial team of skincare providers with an excellent reputation!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons - including 22/23 Fellows!
- Full-time opportunity working from two offices less than 25 minutes apart
- Provide Mohs Surgery 2 or more days per week to start
- Focus solely on Mohs Surgery - provide excisions while caseload ramps up
- Expect 600-1,000 Mohs cases in your first year
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits plan includes health coverage, PTO and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Position does not require the supervision of advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice growth
This practice is located in a desirable suburb of Chicago with phenomenal schools, excellent housing options, a low crime rate and a strong family-friendly atmosphere.
As the third-largest city in the US, you'll find plenty to experience, from beautiful beaches along Lake Michigan and parks boasting lush green spaces to delicious restaurants, unique attractions, and much more!
Plus, you'll be close to O'Hare International Airport for all of your leisure and business travel needs, too.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman, a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, at (636) 239-1787 ext. 160 or via email at Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!