Florida—Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist Needed in the Florida Keys - Incredible Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon/General Dermatologist to join a growing practice in the Florida Keys. Enjoy living and working in the tropical Florida Keys with a patient-centered, team-oriented dermatology group eager to welcome a talented new physician to their practice!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons
- Full-time opportunity - immediate need!
- Provide a 2-3 days per week of Mohs Surgery; 10-15 cases per day
- Provide 1-2 days of General Dermatology; 30-35 patients per day
- Work alongside a reputable team of skincare providers in a collegial atmosphere
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health, dental and vision coverage, 401k, PTO and more!
- Well-established and financially sound practice
- Efficient, well-trained support staff in place
- Beautiful, modern office with fully equipped exam rooms
People travel from all over to visit the Florida Keys, but you can make this easy-going atmosphere your new home! Enjoy beautiful year-round tropical weather in southern Florida and be near stunning beaches perfect for boating, fishing, paddle-boarding, scuba diving and taking in one-of-a-kind ocean views. Everything you'd need, from delicious coastal dining to spas, shopping, entertainment, festivals and an international airport, is available here!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman, a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, at (636) 239-1787 ext. 160 or via email at Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!