Colorado—Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Needed Near Ouray - Partnership Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice near Ouray, Colorado. Enjoy practicing alongside a highly regarded team with a fantastic schedule allowing you to achieve the work-life balance you've been dreaming of in an absolutely stunning part of the country!
- Open to MDs and DOs - must be fellowship-trained from an accredited program
- Full or part-time opportunity - ideally, a candidate will practice four days per week, providing two days of Mohs Surgery and two days of General Dermatology and/or Cosmetics per week
- Currently, providers bring in more than 300 referrals for Mohs surgery plus community referrals
- Step into a full patient schedule from day one - no ramp-up time needed!
- Small, collegial team atmosphere
- Well-established, physician-owned private practice - continually awarded community recognition for providing high-quality care
- Skilled support staff in place, including medical assistants, front desk staff and marketing support
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan - health insurance, CME allowance, 401k retirement plan, PTO and more!
- Partnership opportunity available for a full-time candidate
- Newly remodeled clinic featuring state-of-the-art technology
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
The mountainous terrain of southwest Colorado is beautiful and filled with opportunities for outdoor adventure! You'll have easy access to world-class skiing, hiking, biking and fishing. This growing community nestled among the San Juan Mountains has a charming small-town feel and beautiful year-round views. A regional airport, convenient shopping, great schools and more provide everything you need for a high-quality lifestyle while enjoying the Rocky Mountains!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!