Pennsylvania—Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Needed at Private Practice near Philadelphia - Partnership Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a highly reputable private practice near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With this incredible opportunity, you can practice as the sole Mohs Surgeon with a group known for providing high-quality care led by a renowned skincare physician!
Philadelphia delivers big-city living with a low price tag and so much more! Easy commutes, a great deal of family-friendly entertainment and plenty of outdoor recreation will all be within reach when you settle into Philly. Neighborhoods are lively and welcoming.
This practice is located in a Philadelphia suburb near the desirable Main Line area, home to excellent school systems and picture-perfect neighborhoods. Plus, Philadelphia International Airport is nearby, offering excellent air travel options!
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week from a single location
- Fast-growing private practice with an excellent reputation
- Work alongside a collegial team of skincare providers
- Group would like to add a Mohs Surgeon for in-house care
- High volume - plenty to keep a full-time Mohs Surgeon busy!
- Averages about 2,000 dermatopathology specimens per year
- Competitive compensation package including full benefits plan
- Partnership opportunity available!
- Excellent support systems in place to ensure your success
- Candidate has the option to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!