Missouri—Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon Needed in St. Louis - Full-Time 100% Mohs Opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a top-tier dermatology group in St. Louis, Missouri. Quickly grow your career with this full-time Mohs opportunity, where you'll take over for a relocating provider with a group with a robust internal referral system!
St. Louis, Missouri, has so much to offer, from excellent outdoor recreation and city-life attractions to fine dining experiences and more! This prime suburb is home to excellent schools, high-end shops, delicious restaurants, and various attractions and entertainment options. Plus, Lambert International Airport in St. Louis offers nonstop flights to all corners of the United States.
- Open to MDs and DOs - must be Fellowship-Trained
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week
- Single location opportunity
- Provide 100% Mohs Surgery - volume is there!
- Option to practice general dermatology available
- Strong, established internal referral base
- Highly lucrative compensation package - includes a guaranteed base salary plus generous incentives bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- Fully-built Mohs lab with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Skilled medical assistants in place offering clinical support
- EMA in place
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Stephen Gubbels via telephone at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today!
At myDermRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!