Tennessee - Multiple Location Multi-Specialty Group near Nashville: Spine Surgeon Opportunity
myOrthoRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join the fastest growing Multi-Specialty Group in the Nashville Tennessee area. Most surgeries are performed in the main office and total joint in one of 3 credentialed hospitals. Join a family-focused practice with fun team-building activities!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- In house Spine referrals
- Credentialed in 3 hospitals (4th hospital pending)
- Full-time opportunity working from 7 locations (and growing)
- Expect to see 15-30 or more patients per day with referrals with a well-established base!
- Receive extensive support from dedicated, well-trained medical assistants
- Skilled administrative staff in place providing non-clinical support
- 50% Collections to start
- 401k matching after 1 year
- PTO (paid time off)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life insurance ($50,000 provided, but can increase)
- BlueCross BlueShield Insurance
- Partnership options available
- Paid on Call (On-call ratio 1:6)
Learn more about the Nashville TN area.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Martin via telephone at (636) 900-7142 Ext. 105
or email your confidential CV to Matt@myOrthoRecruiter.com
At myOrthoRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.