Tennessee - Multiple Location Private Practice near Nashville: Spine Surgeon Opportunity
myOrthoRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join the fastest growing reputable private practice in the Nashville Tennessee area. Most surgeries are performed in the main office and total joint in one of 3 credentialed hospitals. Join a family-focused practice with fun team-building activities!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- In house Spine referrals
- Credentialed in 3 hospitals (4th hospital pending)
- Full-time opportunity working from 7 locations (and growing)
- Expect to see 15-30 or more patients per day with referrals with a well-established base!
- Receive extensive support from dedicated, well-trained medical assistants
- Skilled administrative staff in place providing non-clinical support
- 50% Collections to start
- 401k matching after 1 year
- PTO (paid time off)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life insurance ($50,000 provided, but can increase)
- BlueCross BlueShield Insurance
- Partnership track available
- Paid on Call (On-call ratio 1:6)
Learn more about the Nashville TN area.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Martin via telephone at (636) 900-7142 Ext. 105
or email your confidential CV to Matt@myOrthoRecruiter.com
At myOrthoRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.