Tennessee - Foot/Ankle Surgeon (Podiatric Surgeon Welcome!) Opportunity in Growing Multi-Specialty Group near Nashville
myOrthoRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Foot/AnkleSurgeon to join the fastest growing reputable multi-specialty group in the Nashville Tennessee area. Most surgeries are performed in the main office and total joint in one of 3 credentialed hospitals. Join a family-focused practice with fun team-building activities!
- Podiatric Surgeons welcome!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- In house referrals
- Credentialed in 3 hospitals (4th hospital pending)
- Full-time opportunity working from 7 locations (and growing)
- Expect to see 15-30 or more patients per day with referrals with a well-established base!
- Receive extensive support from dedicated, well-trained medical assistants
- Skilled administrative staff in place providing non-clinical support
- 50% Collections to start
- 401k matching after 1 year
- PTO (paid time off)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life insurance ($50,000 provided, but can increase)
- BlueCross BlueShield Insurance
- Partnership track available
- No on call required for Podiatric surgeon
Learn more about the Nashville TN area.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Martin via telephone at (636) 900-7142 Ext. 105
or email your confidential CV to Matt@myOrthoRecruiter.com
At myOrthoRecruiter, our services are free to career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are 100% confidential.