Compensation Package May Include:
- Hospital employed position
- Joining hospital-owned single specialty group
- Must be willing to take general orthopedic call and trauma call
- Anticipated call to be 1:5, current call 1:3
- NCCPA Certified PA employed with group
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage available by physician or CRNA
- Hospital currently Level III trauma but working towards obtaining Level II trauma designation
- Da Vinci robot and Mako robot onsite (robotics training not a requirement)
- Blocked schedule according to productivity
- Staff of trained RNs and Surgical Technicians known for quick turnaround times and efficiency
- Ample clinic space located on hospital campus
- Expansive referral network consisting 75+ employed providers and a regional population of over 520,000
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
This location provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Rogers and Siloam Springs communities in Northwest Arkansas. Accredited by the Joint Commission and home to an accredited Chest Pain Center, facility serving the greater Springdale community for over 50 years.
Learn more about NW AR
Nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named in the top 5 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Martin via telephone at (636) 900-7142 Ext. 105 or email your confidential CV to Matt@myOrthoRecruiter.com today!
At myOrthoRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.