- Employed position with a local single-specialty group
- Procedures: generalist, total joints, trauma, and hand
- Optional 2 weeks on/2 weeks off block schedule
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage available by MD or CRNA
- Staff of trained RNs and Surgical Technicians
- 6 operating rooms, 2 procedure rooms
- Office space available
- J1 and H1b visa assistance available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- $100K Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance Up to $150K!
- Competitive Salary
- Production Incentive Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
More about Southeast NM
Near the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters, and thriving industry. Family-friendly community home to several National Parks and the Pecos River, creating the perfect environment for an array of outdoor activities including fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, and golfing. The low cost of living and low stress lifestyle makes this a great place to work, live, and play. Come see for yourself why New Mexico is known as the "Land of Enchantment!"
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Martin via telephone at (636) 900-7142 Ext. 105 or email your confidential CV to Matt@myOrthoRecruiter.com today!
At myOrthoRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.